I was overjoyed when the lovely Kammi nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Be sure to check her blog out Beauty Book Blog. I am a new reader and I am fully impressed with her content and page in general! This award is given to blogs that have covered some unique topics or have a general unique-ness to the blog, have high quality posts, and have touched you, or you just love reading.
So the rules for this award are…
- Display the award on your blog
- Mention/link the lovely people who nominated you
- Nominate another 15 blogs/bloggers who you feel should be given this award
- Inform them you have nominated them
- Write 7 facts about yourself
So the 15 blogs I am nominating for this are:
- Beauty Life Michelle
- Sparkle Two Day
- The Anna Diaries
- Sweetaholic Beauty
- Born To Buy
- More Than Adored
- Sophie Rosee
- Allure by Maddison
- Bubbles & Blush
- Ohh Kaye
- Petite Sal
- Eat Paint Sniff Glue
- What Molly Loves
- Fluffy Candy UK
- Beauty & the Button
All of these blogs inspire me everyday, whether it’s in my life or my ‘internet’ life. Some I’ve been reading since I began before I blogging, and some are brand new on my radar…and I like what I see!
Now 7 facts about me.. I’ve done this a few times…I am going to have no secrets left!
- I rarely finish games from start to finish..but I have completed Mario Bros 3 (SNES), Final Fantasy X (PS2) and Harry Potter & the Philospher’s Stone (PS1)
- When I was younger I used to collect Garfield Comic Books
- I’ve never broken a bone *knocks wood*
- I have a cat named Wally that lives at my parents house. He weighs about 8 kilograms!
- My least favourite part of my body is my toes and feet.
- I’ve only travelled along the east coast states of Australia. NT, SA, WA and Tasmania all remain unexplored by Kate.
- I don’t have a middle name.
Seriously though, you guys are finding out way too much O_O.