I saw this tag on one of my regular reads “See it, Love it, Swatch it” by Dawn. I’ve never done a beauty blogger tag before, only a couple of YouTube tags, so I thought I would give this one a go!
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is probably classed as straight, but it’s definitely got some wave in it. If I scrunch enough I can get slightly curly hair.
2. What is your natural hair color?
A dull, mousy brown colour -_- That being said I haven’t really seen my natural hair colour since Year 9.
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
My hair is ombered, so I am deadly scared of ruining my hair at home! I like to go to my favourite salon in my town Hair Culture by Raylene (if you’re in the area, look them up!) They really look after me and treat me like a princess
4. How often do you wash your hair?
I normally wash my hair every two days, and I can probably stretch it to three if I use dry shampoo. Because my hair is so fine it tends to look greasy very quickly.
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I normally air-dry my hair at night and then maybe do a little styling in the morning. On most days, it’s just out with no heat styling, or up in a pony-tail or bun. Boring!
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I like to do my own nails. I am a reformed biter/picker so I am trying really hard to take care of them, and most nail salons can be rough and damaging to your nails!
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
I like to change it up a bit because I can be easily bored with colours (and being a reformed picker, I take to picking at my nailpolish if I am nervous or bored. BAD BAD BAD). At the moment I am LOVING Ladylike by Essie. I’ve worn it a whole week, which is a long time for me!
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I polish my toes year round, because I live in a warm climate. Thongs and sandals are not out of the question any time of year for me!
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It can take anywhere from 3 minutes to 30 minutes, depending on how much time I have! Normally three minutes because I like to sleep in ^_^
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face is always first for me. They don’t call it the Foundation for nothin’!
11. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I used to only buy what I needed, but lately I have been collecting a little. Not as much as others though! I am a beginner!
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not often. Only for special occasions.
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
My everyday face consists of primer, foundation, concealer, blush, eyeshadow, brows, mascara and lipstick. I work in a professional environment, and unfortunately, women are looked down up if we don’t wear makeup.
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Not normally unless I was already wearing it.
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yeah I can, I just don’t choose to very often I feel happier and less unkempt if I have even just a bit of concealer on.
16. How many high end products do you have?
I have a couple of high-end products including MAC (I class this on the lower end of high end!) and Chanel. I also have a couple of perfumes that are by Marc Jacobs, although I don’t know if that counts!
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Normally once a week or every fortnight. I spot clean them in between. Bacteria is gross
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I have never done an OOTD!! I would really like to!
19. How often do you change your handbag?
I normally switch between a cream day bag and a black day bag depending on my outfit. I switch out my clutch bags for night time quite often.
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I wake up normally at about 8am (I KNOW!) and I go to sleep at night at around 12:30am. I am a night owl
21. How often & when do you workout?
Not as often as I should!
22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
I’m right handed
23. How tall are you?
I’m 163cm or 5’4″
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I can speak little bits of French, German, Japanese & Korean, but I am not fluent in anything expect English.
25. How many pets do you have?
I have two rats named Anikan & Kramer.
26. How often are you on Blogger?
Never, I have a wordpress blog, and I use Bloglovin’ for reading other blogs.
27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
YES I love reading comments, but I don’t get too many at the moment. Make my day and comment?
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I keep a mental list. An actual list would be verrry long!
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I wrote down a bunch of words I liked and pieced them together. My friend Tammie helped me choose the name
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I use a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150.
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I live with a neat freak so I am made to clean the house daily. It’s probably a good thing and better than living in clutter, which is what would happen if I lived alone!
32. What is your favorite color?
Orange, purple or MINT GREEN (of course!)
33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Probably Instyle or Vogue Australia
34. Do you swear?
Every f**king day.
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Working! I work Monday to Friday every week. I had a public holiday yesterday though, so that was a nice break!
Hope you enjoyed this Beauty Blogger Tag, and I tag YOU to do it too!