I really like the idea of this tag! It’s not all about outer beauty, but inner beauty as well! The women I admire most have brains as well as beauty (I am looking at you Emma Watson)
I was tagged by the lovely Jess of Magique Maquillage - check out her blog for a good read!
Rules of the Tag:
- link back to the person who tagged you
- title the post Beauty Vs. Brains
- Try to be as honest as possible
- Tag at least three other people and let them know that you tagged them
Easy as right? Let’s get to it!
1. Favourite Book?
I have loved reading my whole life, from reading The Faraway Tree and other favourites with my Mum, to reading every Goosebumps book I could get my mitts on! My favourite book is probably IT by Stephen King. Yup, the one about the clown! I am currently re-reading this one! It has to be Stephen King’s masterpiece. Terrifying and so so real. King takes me to other places vividly.
2. Favourite Quotation?
You are probably going to see a theme here, but my favourite quote is from Stephen King. “People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy… and I keep it in a jar on my desk.” It made me laugh so much, and then question whether he is kidding. That man
3. English or Maths?
Despite my job choice of being an Accounting, I actually preferred English at school. I loved really loved reading some great books like To Kill a Mockingbird and The Merchant of venice.
4. Science or Art?
I loved both Science and Art, I really don’t think I could choose! I would probably choose Biology though
5. Name five musical artists that changed your life.
In no particular order: Freddie Mercury of Queen, The Butterfly Effect, Johnny Cash, Flume and Lana Del Rey.
6. Favourite and least favourite subject at school?
My favourite would probably be Accounting and my least favourite was legal Studies. Blegh!
7. Favourite ‘celebrity with a brain’?
As mentioned earlier, Emma Watson! What a lady :’)
8. If you could study anything, anywhere what would it be?
I’d love to study more on history and paranormal activity. I don’t think that I could stay long if I got too scared though!
9. What is your nerdy little secret?
I’ve watched Lord of The Rings movies far too many times. I am talking like five viewings per movie…of the extended edition! Also Star Wars
10. Beauty gurus who you admire for more than their love of fashion/beauty.
I really love Essie Button! She is so down to earth and very real. I feel like I am talking to an old friend when I watch her videos!
11. If your blog couldn’t be focused on beauty/fashion what would be the focus instead?
12. Name some things you’re obsessed with that others would find strange.
Haunted dolls, horror movies and taxidermy.
13. Name 5 people who inspire you (no friends of family).
Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson (yup that’s three mentions now - borderline obsession!), Audrey Hepburn, John Lennon and DISNEY PRINCESSES :3
14. Who is your intellectual soul mate?
I don’t think I’ve found them yet. I’ll stick with my actual soul mate.
1. Michelle (BeautyLifeMichelle)
2. Sarah (More Than Adored)
3. Susannah (Sparkle 2Day)
Hope you enjoyed this tag!! Stay minty fresh ladies