So although it hadn’t been that long since I did my last ‘everyday’ makeup look, it certainly feels like an age ago! Two seasons have passed us by (Autumn & Winter) and Spring is upon us! I generally change my makeup every season, so I thought I would do an updated video and post for you all!
Here are the products that I have used for this look:
- L’Oreal Nude Magique Base Primer
- Bourjois 16hr Gel Foundation in Shade 53
- L’Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder in Light
- Talavou Naturals Glo Mineral Bronzer
- MAC Eye Shadow Charcoal Brown(brow powder)
- MAC Eye Shadow Rice Paper (inner corner & brow bone)
- MAC Eyeshadow Woodwinked (upper lid and crease)
- MAC Eyeshadow Goldmine(inner/lower lid)
Do your products change seasonally too?