Here are a couple of makeup products that have caught my eye recently, and I would love to get my paws on them!
1. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - every girl, and their dog, and their dog’s mum wants this palette. I already have the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, but this rosy-coloured gem would be perfect in my collection! Maybe one day, but it is not this day
2. Two Faced Sweethearts Perfectly Flushed Blush - I saw this about six months ago in kit cosmetics in Brisbane and I thought it was just gorgeous. I am still lusting after this half a year later, maybe a sign I should give in?
3. L’Oreal BB Powder in Light - I have used this powder before and it is my favourite one to use! I will be repurchasing this as soon as I finish up some other translucent powders I have.
4. Benefit Lolli Tint - This brand new cheek and lip tint caught my eye and it looks absolutely perfect! The Benefit cheek and lip tints are so versatile and beautiful to use, so this candy orchid shade would be a welcome addition to my makeup bag!
5. Dior Creme De Rose Lip Balm - one of Elle Fowler’s favourite lip balm’s, she swears by it, and assures us that it is the best lip balm out there. I am dying to see if it will live up to the hype!