I love talking to you guys about more personal things (when the subject matter is appropriate of course) and I have decided to share my 2014 New Yearâ€™s Resolutions. Maybe now I will have someone to answer to, which could help the process!
Looking back, I find that I always make my goals a little too high. LOSE 20 KILOS! RUN A MARATHON! MAKE AN ENTIRE LIVING ROOM SET FROM MACARONI!
Itâ€™s certainly good to think big, because if we only aim small, thatâ€™s all we will achieve. But this year, I am hoping to break my goals up a little more to help them be not so daunting. So here we go!
1. Eat better and exercise more. CLICHE. I know. But I really need to stop hurting my body with late nights, partying and junk food. These things are great, but not all the time. This year for me will be aboutÂ balance. Iâ€™ve marked in my diary some smaller goals for myself to see how I am going throughout the year. Hopefully I will be back with some good news!
2. Blog/Vlog more. This one will be good for readers and viewers alike! So far, I havenâ€™t done any hard out planning for my blog, or my YouTube channel. Iâ€™ve posted when I felt like and posted videos when ideas come. I need a little more structure in my posting so I can have a set schedule, and hopefully become a little wiser along the way
3. Keep Tidy. My partner will enjoy this one! I am a big nuisance around the house, and he is constantly trying to encourage me to clean as I go, instead of doing huge cleaning bouts and then making huge messes.
4. Friends and Family. Looking back on this year, I really wish I could have seen my friends and family a little more. Also, because Shannon and I will hopefully be jetting overseas (to live!) soon, I would like to spend as much time as I can with my close relatives and best friends
5. Donâ€™t sweat the small stuff. THIS ONE. My goodness. I am notorious for being anxious, depressed and all-round nerve-wracking when it comes to stuff. Even thinking “Hmm she only put one X at the end of her message. She is pissed at me :â€™(“. 2014 will be learning to think differently and hopefully become a calmer person!
6. Save all the money I can and donâ€™t overspend! This one could be hard. Help required. Stay Tuned!
What are your New Yearâ€™s Resolutions? How do you keep them in check throughout the year?