I’ve had a few ‘blah’ days. I know we all have them. When you think you are doing everything right but things still feel…off. Here are my Top 5 ways to help pull you out of that slump and into feeling amazing!
1. Facial Time! Whenever I feel down, it’s a great time to do a full facial. I am talking the full shebang. Pre-cleanse, cleanser, toner, luxurious face mask (complete with cucumbers on your peepers - of course), spot treatment, serum and that extra special moisturiser you don’t use often because it was so damned expensive. Don’t forget to give yourself a facial massage too, get that lymph drainage on!
2. A Good Stretch. Whether you are at work, or at home, a nice stretch can really revitalise you. Take five minutes for some good stretching exercises and to hell with those stares as you do Tree Pose in the office.
3. Tend to your Brows. Now - I say this with a disclaimer. You need to be careful. I’ve been in a mope before and absolutely destroyed my brows! If you are feeling really sad stay away from those tweezers - you will do more harm than good. In saying that, when armed with a white eyeliner pencil (perfect for outlining how far you want to go with your plucking) you can’t do too much damage. Having perfectly groomed brows certainly makes my day seem brighter.
4. Wear a red (or bright!) lipstick. This can really turn around your day in the best way possible. If you don’t rock it often, you might receive some compliments - which is just what you need right now! Channel your inner Stefani and rock it gurl! (PS - check out my Perfect Red Lip post for tips!)
5. Listen to that song that you love. For me, the best way to get in a good mood at the moment is to listen to Swimming Pools by Kendrick Lamar. It just makes me want to booty shake all over the place. Highly recommend.
Hope your day is feeling brighter soon!
YOUTUBE | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PINTEREST