When Christmas rolls around, you are thinking of all the lovely gifts you are going to purchase for your loved ones. But, of course, your loved ones are also thinking of you! Having a wishlist in mind can help give your friends and family an idea of what you’ve been lusting after.
1. 2015 Diary. I love a fresh new diary at the start of the year, and it’s even better getting one at the end of the previous year. A great opportunity to drive that motivation into lists and goals.
2. Clarisonic Mia2. My Clarisonic died after two years of use, and I have really really been feeling the pinch without it!
3. Travel Wallet. With my backpacking holiday of a lifetime peeking around the corner in only six months (WHAT?) I need to have an organised wallet to keep travel documents, passport, different currencies and other bits and bobs in. I love the colour of this one, so cute.
4. Comfy Ankle Boots. I would say these are for travelling, but honestly, I would wear them everyday now haha.
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette. This palette is far too gorgeous to pass up.
What’s on your Christmas Wishlist?
BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE
Check out #mintmas on all social media to get up to date!