There are not many times when I am looking forward to getting up early, but, like every kid and their dog, I love Christmas morning! Waking up and organising a beautiful breakfast with my loved ones, and opening presents is one of the best parts of the festive season. And on one of my favourite mornings, I like to feel extra special.
1. A pair of reindeer Peter Alexander pyjamas (which must be nice and cool for Australia’s hot sticky Christmas ) are perfect to wake up and run down to see presents in!
2. ‘All I Want for Christmas (Is OPI) is from the Mariah Carey Holiday Collection, and is the perfect ruby colour to don on your fingers on Xmas!
3. Just because we can’t don a sweater in Australia for Christmas doesn’t mean we can’t give our morning coffee a little extra cheer with a Festive Mug Sweater!!
4. Not sure if it is just my family that has a special “Christmas Elf/Reindeer” every year to hand out presents, but they, of course, need to wear the designated Christmas headgear!
5. Lastly, a nice light weight pair of socks to keep feet clean and soft will help! These ones from Victoria Secret are just a little bit special
I hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Christmas season! Be sure to have lots of fun with your family and friends over the silly season!
Much love, and Stay Minty!